2. Personal Identification Information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address, mailing address, and phone number. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
3. Non personal Identification Information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information.
4. Web Browser Cookies
5. Visitor Comments
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
6. Collected Information
Art on the Roof may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
- To personalize user experience
- To understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To send periodic emails
- We may use the email address to respond to inquiries, questions, and/or other requests.
7. Protected Information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site. Sensitive and private data exchange between the Site and its Users happens over SSL secured communication channel and is encrypted and protected with digital signatures.
8. Sharing Information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others.